Thursday, January 3, 2013

TAMA Zoological Park

On the way home back from my wife's parents' house, we dropped at TAMA Zoological Park today. It was very cold day...
 
Entrance fee was very cheap, good for family with kids.
 
She got surprise gift because her muffler included yellow color. 
 
We could see lions very closely in the lion bus.
Younger daughter was very excited. Worth to ride on by 350yen.
 
Cheetahs looked very relaxed.
I thought this zoo's facility was a kind of rare, very good for animals.
 
After seeing elephants, younger daughter fall a sleep.
 
My favorite Japanese birds of prey!!
Especially I love the Japanese golden eagle very much.
Very difficult to see it in the field.
 
Although I couldn't take a picture well, we could see his flying in the cage!
I've never seen such a dynamic eagle's flying in the zoo. Would like to visit there again at warmer time than today...

No comments:

Post a Comment