Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Be free for FF after chores

Around two o'clock, I was completely free from all chores today.
Take your time, Lance. It is your break time also today.
Checked 1st branch, looked like not bad condition at lower section.

One of the mayfly which hatches on the land. Similar to CHIRA_KAGERO?

As I fished up the stream, its water got colored too much.
It must be affected by farming this season, I guessed.
I gave up this branch river soon.

The flower of FUJI was still nice there.

When I went back the parking lot, HIGENAGA was just on my car's window flame. What did you wanted tell me?
 
After 4PM, arrived at another branch quite a while. I felt the water was much colder than 1st branch. And could see many HIRATA's spinners flying!! Couldn't see any rises, but very good sign.

Precious first fish by #14(or 16?) white parachute.

One of fallen HIRATA's spinner from the swarming.

2nd one's proof of the wildness.
I couldn't catch the 3rd fish as the last one today though,
it was good break for me also today.

No comments:

Post a Comment