Saturday, June 8, 2013

tessen

We had reservation of this Japanese restaurant first today.
I didn't know that 'tessen' meant clematis in Japanese.

I personally like 'AJISAI' flower(hydrangea) very much.
It helps me to feel fun even in the rainy season every year.

We decided to buy one of them at the flower shop.
But it was hard to choose one because there were many options.

In the end, they agreed with my opinion.
Yes, I liked this color very much!!

Let's walk in the garden.

These small colorful pieces made one huge picture.

Two sketchers.

We should see the inside of the building also next time.

A lotus flower was nice in the pond.

I should have taken single-lens reflex camera.

Found huge shuck of dragonfly's nymph.
Must be GINYANMA's.

It's lunch time.

We enjoyed it very much.

Ladies in the three generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment