Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's been 5 years, since

I visited there before. This time Tommy was my fishing buddy.

5:30 Tommy picked me up.

7:40 We took a first rest on KURAGAIKE PA.

It was so nice fine day. We were looking forward to good fishing.

10:00 Just after 4.5h drive.

Crazy ICHIGO joined us after early morning SAKURAMASU salmon fishing.
Yeah, it is him.

My second fish was the best fighter which I met there today.

In his stomach, #14 size MADARA floating nymph and HIRATA nymph.

Hello pretty 4th one.

14:00 took a rest and quick lunch.
I felt that it was already past 2PM, because I fished madly.

14:30 5th one by the OKUMA floating nymph.

Super nice weather gave us fantastic fishing time.

15:00 My first AMAGO at this river was beautiful wild one.

15:24 7th one, almost 1 fish per 0.5 hour. Very comfortable pace.

Since added one more beautiful AMAGO there,
I could catch 8 before the evening.

It was just twice fish of the last trip.

Above pix were took by EOS M 11-22mm

Evening was not superb though, could catch 2 more fishes.
(by peacock floating nymph and HIRATA white parachute)
And 20:00 Finished fishing.

Only this pic was by EOS 6D 24-105mm L

22:00 took quick dinner at AKATSUKA PA. This light tasted noodle gave me an energy to drive and strong drowsiness... But I could be back my home 12:15AM safely.
Hopefully, wanna visit there again. Thanks, Tommy and ICHIGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment