Saturday, April 30, 2016

Countless MONKAGE's Spinner

Could come to the mainstream in the day time today, from noon to the evening. At the first hole, checked the riffle and got only one reaction.

Moved to the 2nd and last hole of today. Yes, I waited for the rise there from 14:00 to 18:30. Small baetises were seen though, there was no sign from fishes... And some big white dun got popped out in the evening, MONKAGE.

The more it getting in the dark, the more MONKAGE's spinner were seen there. They made the birds crazy to eat them. But they likely didn't make the fishes crazy.

I don't like to say this fly fisher's typical words,' Although I couldn't catch any fish, I was happy only to see the mayfly's super hatch'. But it was true. So please let me know your next plan, Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment