Thursday, November 24, 2016

My story about octopus

Speaking of Octopus, I remember one summer day when I was a schoolboy. My uncle and aunt took my cousin and me to the seashore. I liked to catch small fish and something by fishing net in the small pool surrounded by rocks and got crazy about it. I found the middle sized crab, but it looked like something strange. Yes, it was dead one. I was wondering what happened to it for a while. Suddenly I could see something which was camouflaged with the rock. It was the octopus which ate the crab I saw! I was surprised and so excited to find it. And could catch it very carefully by the fishing net. I wanted to show it to my dad and mom and eat it, so I took it in the small plastic case filled by sea water. But it died soon, and got bad when I arrived my home. As a result, I had no option without threwing it away to the river in front of my house...

About 30 year later, I could catch it by lure fishing, bring it in the cooler condition, and cook it by myself. Ate it for lunch and tasted it cautiously. Just Thank Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment