Sunday, December 25, 2016

Trial 9; Santa has come to me also

5:03 First one was the biggest one ever for me. I casted 40g jig and left it for a while. When I grabbed the rod again, felt something heavy. Soon I added smaller one by the same lure.

6:20 Joyful surprise! My first catch of TACHIUO was 85cm long from the tip of its jaw to the tip of its tail. The bite point was not so far maybe he followed my jig for a while.

Must be a Christmas present for me. To tell the truth there were some risks to miss it. Because the weak PE line was rubbed with the wall when I jumped down to the shore from a bank. I was really relieved when I caught it!

7:45 left there.

<Data>
Hole: H
Weather: Cloudy
High tide: 3:37, 125cm
Low tide: 8:50, 87cm

I was conscious of  5AM which the tide move actively which went down by 30 percents from the high tide. Yes, I took it into consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment