Friday, September 8, 2017

Lance's Off for his left homework in summer

6:00 The start of Plan B, because the road was closed...
After about 1 hour research, the siren blew which told the fisherman must leave the river because the water would be discharged from the dam...
But it was lucky signal for me. I found that the road was opened. Yeah, I can fish there today! Let's get it started, Lance.

9:10 My first fish was... I got many their strikes through a day today.

Weather was very fine in the morning. Strong sunshine but felt comfortable cool air through a day.

9:19 First AMAGO from the moderate flow and depth across the rapid current.

I saw it floated on the surface many times today.

9:53 2nd beauty one. Good pace.

Water showed high flow and it changed the my strategy a little.
But I think I almost passed the my own test, casting accuracy and drifting fly naturally. Likely my left homework was done well.

10:11 3rd one was IWANA.

Basically sunny and sometimes cloudy.

10:45 Baby was as 4th one.


10:57 Size upped 5th one.


11:19 6th one.

12:08 7th.

After about 1 hour silence,

12:55 Waited good 25 AMAGO as 8th!
Thank you for coming.

I don't know why I saw this type of grasshopper on the surface every time I visited this river. Because it was controlled by HARIGANEMUSHI?

14:15 I spent much time for this 9th one, and he refused and attacked my fly many times. I thought he was good sized AMAGO first time though...

There was almost no possibility such a hole today.
Of course I checked the small pin spot carefully though.

I didn't know why I could approach him without his jumping away.

For a while, there was no sign from the fish.

17:08 10th one was sipping something many times.
It was good 25 IWANA. I made up my mind by this fish. Couldn't finish fishing without catching activated IWANA more.

17:25 added 11th one.

Checked around the white bubble hole mainly in the evening.

17:31 12th one was the today's largest 27cm.
It stayed around the inlet.

About weather, we had a little rain only around the noon.

17:59 26cm as 13th one which was caught around the white bubbles in the slow water. Judging from its par mark, it might be the hybrid type between IWANA and YAMAME.

This stream looked like suitable for IWANA not for AMAGO.

18:10 Last one as 14th.
Let's stop it and go back to the parking, Lance.

18:50 On the way to my bike.
He was going to cross the road, but he was frozen when I approach him to take a pic.

21:46 Needed a coffee soon for the long steep return path...

No comments:

Post a Comment