Sunday, June 10, 2018

Fly Fishing is always uncontrollable...

Through the last weekend's experience, I judged that just normal parachute pattern was the most effective choice for now so far. I think its floating position is the trigger for the fish's appetite.

3:48 AM at hole F first time this season,
 waited the rise's start in the dark alone feeling a kind of funny.
Rises got started as I expected, but they ignored my fly completely...
I felt the other type of hatch had occurred. Saw many caddis there. It was quite new experience there. Moved to the upper hole since the rise got stopped before 5:30 AM.

5:42 My first late fish by the parachute pattern.
There was several rises and takes until 7:25 though, couldn't set a hook them...
It is fly fishing itself as you know, Lance.

I think I need to take counter measure for the next time. Difficulty must be always fun for me not only on FF but also on the job. Keep trying, Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment