Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Searching for AMAGO; Just 3days after last fishing trip

 
4:46AM at Lake I. Left home 2:50 and arrived at the parking space at 5:30. Must be the earliest record of mine.

6:45 Found the earlier fisherman's bike at the entrance of the hole A which I aimed at today. Changed the plan to B. Parked my bike a little bit lower than it and walked downstream for a while. My plan B was to enter the hole A after 2 or 3 hours later.  Ate the breakfast as first(7:15).

9:17 Joyful first AMAGO of mainstream after 2 hours complete silence. 

Clouds covered the mountain sometimes.
I kept fishing there until 11AM though, got almost no reaction from fish...
Changed to the Plan C. Moved to the other hole and started fishing past 12PM.

13:16 He is the one I wanted to see here.

25cm perfect buck AMAGO trout.

13:44 Stopped fishing there and walked back to my bike.

14:04 Arrived there, and go up by bike a little.

Sometimes it showed the blue sky.

14:27 Let's check this stream as the last of today.
I met the other fisherman going down along the river soon.

14:49 First IWANA as 3rd fish of today.

Why do you wanna stay in the water?

15:29 Took a short break because the rain got heavy a little.

15:37 4th.

16:06 5th one just same sized cookie cutter.

16:11 6th one. Got activated a little by little?

16:16 7th one after 5 minutes.

16:27 8th was not IWANA but superb AMAGO!
I was so glad because I didn't expect it. 

16:53 added one more IWANA as 9th. And missed two fishes I could set a hook once... Stopped fishing at 17:16, picked my bike at 17:47, and could be back to the car at 19:25 not so dark. I was so exhausted though, got fine after getting into the hot spring. Would like to give another try to this river soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment