Wednesday, September 4, 2024

With ICHIGO after 6 years interval

 Thanks to Curryman, I will be fishing with ICHIGO today. The last time we saw each other was exactly six years ago. I can only look forward to what will happen. We met at the parking lot at 6:00 a.m. and set out on our MTBs around 7:00 a.m. as planned. I started fishing near point O, and ICHIGO went to the upstream. After that, I walked downstream and saw another angler who was going to fish downstream from the bike. ICHIGO came down just in time to see another angler. The water level was perfect downstream, but there was no response. It's been a while since I've fished like this... So, fishing in autumn is difficult. But my new bike was super comfortable, and it was a good start as my last partner! It was a day that I could reaffirm that I love MTB. Physically, I couldn't fish for a long time like before, and I was very tired at the end....

Got many pix from ICHIGO,thanks! See the followings. Next time we would like to fish together with curryman.




















No comments:

Post a Comment