Friday, March 1, 2013

After the driver license renewal

Renewal of my driver license after 5 years interval.
Because of only one small violation, its color shows still blue..
Would like to change it to the gold next...

Don't forget it is the opening day also today, Lance.

Long time no see my favorites!

Opening day and cloudy.
Sounded like best situation though, hatch was not so much.
Waited for the rise, but could see nothing at the first hole...

My spring(8SUN) has come!

Blind fishing at the rapids hole gave me a first and only luck today.

One fish was enough for the opening day, Lance.

Through the day, GAGANBO and KOKAGE were seen.
But not so many.

I tied it only once through a day.

Including silence evening, I could enjoy half day fishing today.
Saw only one rise at the junction of O and K river around 3 o'clock.
But it was t other one's target...
 
By the way, don't forget your goal of this season, Lance.
'Find the rise and catch it at the mainstream'
Just like D-chan taught me last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment