Sunday, March 24, 2013

SHITAMI and Fever...

Yesterday, after I sent my family off to my wife's parents' house,
I headed for the river just as SHITAMI.

SAKURA was just out there.
I fished up the stream with OKUMA crippled dun pattern.

Only KAWAMUTSU reacted to my fly.
I didn't see any OKUMA MADARA mayfly today.
Was its hatch ended any more?

After 3hours blind fishing, I felt so hungry and tired suddenly.
I didn't think that it would be much worse later...


After I found ERUMON HIRATA mayfly first time this year,
I decided to go back home without evening fishing because of bad feeling.
And at home, I realized that I had a fever, 39.3 degrees C!

Which meant I had to give up a big fishing trip with my friends today...
It was first time for me to cancel the fishing because of bad health.

No comments:

Post a Comment