Saturday, June 7, 2014

SHIRO-BIWA(Special White Loquat)

After we knew that her sports day will be postponed tomorrow because of rain, I thought how should we do today. And the morning newspaper's article attracted me a lot.
I would like to try the SHIRO-BIWA picking though, it was canceled today because of the rain.
So I called them and asked how can I get the special white loquat at TOI.

After about 1.5 hours drive, I visited the shop they told me. But all SHIRO-BIWA was sold out...
I was so disappointed, though very kind local old man told me another option.

I went to the local shop, and...

I found it! That is what I wanted!!
There were two grade, \1,800/kg and \1,200/kg. I selected more expensive one without hesitation. Yes, it should be worth to buy after 1.5 hours drive.(Above tow pix were by iPhone)

My plan was that we play the MATSUBARA park with two daughters,
but I stopped it because the younger daughter kept sleeping in the car.

On the way back.

Just stopped at the neighborhood. 

Strange girls...

EOS M 11-22mm

Tasted very special! We loved it.
Hopefully we would like to try the picking next year.

EOS Kiss X4 60mm MACRO

No comments:

Post a Comment