Sunday, August 31, 2014

Family Fishing and FUJINOMIYA

6:43 My elder daughter and I were making rice balls for lunch.

Past 10:30 AM we started fishing at SHIBAKAWA river C&R section.

It was not easy situation that my younger daughter could catch fish with my help...

During I supported her, elder daughter kept practicing alone.
You've grown up, sweetie.

11:51 I checked the riffle alone during their early lunch time. 

Got two bows in a short time, and missed some.

12:14 My lunch time has come!
I judged that we should come back to the river in the evening after break.

13:41 Our first visit this very traditional shrine.

I knew that this place was very blessed with abundant water.

Cool rainbow!


14:54 Let's have a break.


Was it good, sugar?

17:15 She got strike!

Perfect landing!!

Good job, sweetie!!!

Nice fish and smile.

Keep fishing as long as there is a possibility of catch.

Totally it was not easy for kids because of high water.
So we would like to visit this river with normal water level again.

No comments:

Post a Comment