Friday, August 22, 2014

KISO-IWANA; Short fishing during family camping

8/19 AM 6:21 Start fishing.
Water level was definitely high, but not worst.
And I liked this beautiful location so much!

6:33 Got first luck this trip.
Nice to meet you, KISO-IWANA!
I love your orange dots very much!!

Got two more strikes though, couldn't hook them up.
Stopped fishing around 8AM.

And breakfast time.

Don't forget to dry your fly, Lance.

8/20 5AM
Got up earlier than yesterday, and had a hot coffee first.

5:20 Start fishing at the upper section.

5:43 got first one with peacock parachute.


5:52 2nd one was a kind of good, I think.

I liked your wildness so much! Thank you for coming. 

After above two fishes, the river kept silence.

But I was happy to have fishing time with such a wonderful nature.

Most of above pix were took by EOS M EFM 11-22mm

No comments:

Post a Comment