Saturday, March 26, 2016

Visited OSHINO as Y-kun's mentor

OSHINO was cover with white snow fell last night.

OKUMA's hatch was so nice around noon though, 
it was a little difficult for Y-kun likely.

Lance, you shouldn't cast before he catch the first one,
even if some big boys continued rising for OKUMA...

I waited,

and waited, and OKUMA's hatch was ended...
And Baetis's hatch got started.

13:13 I couldn't wait any more...

14:34 He got the first fish eventually!
Congrats, Y-kun!!

I met very famous fly fisher, Mr. Dave Hughes and talked a little.
I was surprised that he knew Owyhee and South Fork of Boise river!
The above pic is that he is using my fly tackle.

15:02 He got the second one! Very nice.

SAHO KOKAGERO?

15:12 I added one more fish.

17:13 Just before the evening.
We prayed for good luck each other.

Could enjoyed HIGENAGA time also.
We could catch many fishes.

18:53 Last nice fish.
Hopefully let's go fishing again soon, Y-kun.

But you need more... 
Anyway, good job Y-kun. My mission was completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment