Sunday, June 26, 2016

Evening the day just after yesterday

I knew this river shouldn't be colored even just after heavy rain. And it was true. I decided to fish very carefully in a short section and short evening time today. At the 2nd cast to the inlet,

17:06 it was small but the first fish I caught at that hole. I thought that it might be a rainbow trout because it jumped a lot. Maybe it was a little different from the fish in the stream.

Small stonefly was just popping out.

17:44 2nd one at the big pool.
First catch at that hole this season.

Feeling that my casting accuracy was getting improved with the new short rod.

 18:02 I knew you were there because you attacked my fly before. Very glad to see you first time this evening.
Short but fruitful time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment