Monday, June 27, 2016

Maintenance after very long interval

Felt strongly that I would like to go biking and fishing with my old cherish bike. So let's check it after very long interval. When I was looking into the tool box, I found the pieces of buffer material. It must be spare parts of my first red helmet (15 years ago?), it looked like still fine. So I attached them on my current helmet which was lack of them. I tried to wear it, and it wasn't bad.

2nd, needed to add the pressure of the front suspension. I was almost forgetting the place to attach the pump though, managed to find it. 

3rd, added the lubricant to the chain etc. and checked the smoothness of the gear change. And adjusted the tension of some wires. As a result, I think it got much better than before! So I would like to check its performance on the dart road before next biking and fishing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment