Sunday, September 4, 2016

For the casting skill up

I decided to use two different stiffness fly rods(#3 7'6'' Carbon, #2 6'3'' Glass) alternately for the early morning fishing. When I arrived the river D, it rained a lot(6:05). So I waited for a while in the car.

Since the rain got weak, I went out of the car and made preparation for fishing. But when I saw the river, I got a kind of frozen... Very muddy colored water... Had to change my plan to plan B, headed for the river E. Because of the existence of the earlier bait fisherman at the upper section, I got started fishing at the downstream. Must be first time to fish there.

 Used #3 7'6'' Carbon rod after a long interval, and felt that it was much stiffer than #2 6'3'' Glassrod. Did some adjustment for the tippet length longer to fit the rod length. #14 EHC was attractive though, looked like a little big for the current situation. Some fishes went up to the fly on surface though, they didn't take it. So changed it to smaller pattern, #16 peacock parachute. And it did work well.

7:29 Caught first baby.

And added several same sized one.

7:58 Last fish was better and longer than earlier ones.

Saw many SAWAGANI around the road on the way to my car. By the way, it got already September, Lance. Are you ready for the ending of this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment