Monday, September 26, 2016

Her FF Debut

When I was back home from my fishing trip, the younger daughter asked me 'Did you have fun? By the way, when do you take me fishing as you promised?'. I see, well...

Let's do it now without any hesitation, Lance. So '2016/09/26' was her FF debut day, she was 5 years and 11 months old. I looked into my previous blog to remember the elder daughter's debut day, and found it (She was 4 years and 4 months old. Too young!). The elder daughter was so busy to handle her many home work now. Time flies!

We visited SFP(Susono Fishing Park) together. Bought a two hours pass though, you should choose one hour ticket next time Lance. 

Selected big form fly, and did roll cast and set a hook together. And I released my hold. She was excited at fish's tug.

Looked very happy.

Good job!

After she caught several ones. She said 'Let me do it all by my self'. OK, let's try. She could cast though, couldn't set a hook by herself. Her roll cast looked like spey casting.

I was not going to keep any fish today, but she strongly wanted to do it. Two hours ticket allowed two kept, so baked trout with salt was added our dinner tonight. She was very pleased to eat it. Maybe you need to think of next plan for her, Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment