Monday, July 17, 2017

Last MADARA

I'd been waiting for rises though, 
likely it didn't happen at the upper hole.
So I went down to the hole of yesterday.
4:26 1st one by FN pattern.
Rises were very short and intermittent.
Must be the end of KUROMARA season.

4:50 2nd one was caught by the hair winged dun.

Must be the reason of their sudden rises.


Very small one was seen sometimes there.

Since rises were so slow, I tied big terrestrial pattern.
And move up the stream.

5:21 Beautiful one was caught very close to the bank as 3rd one.


5:41 I could catch the fish staying in a shallow 
by sight dry fishing which I'd been targeting from last week.

Should be called OSHINO-MASU,
which must be born and grown up there.
He jumped many times. Must be the proof of the wild rainbow.
I was very satisfied with it.

Went back home at 7:45 as scheduled.

7 times! Please get annual fishing license next year, Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment