Sunday, July 9, 2017

The reason why I visited OSHINO this morning again

One was that I would like to check these foam floating nymph's effect.

Second one was that I saw huge brown trout at this hole yesterday.

4:04 1st cookie cutter sized bow.
Some rises got started very sporadically around 4AM.

4:07 2nd one after very short interval.
One of the merits of the foam fly.
No dry power was needed.

4:11 3rd one after four minutes later.

4:27 4th one after struggling a little at the upper riffle.
At the riffle, some fishes ignored my fly completely.
And I hooked one good fish though, couldn't catch it there.
After above, I could meet the 4th one at the original hole.

4:32 Set a hook to the good fighter!
But he was hooked off after he pulled my fly line a lot...
I should fight slowly and patiently...

4:37 Last one as 5th fish today.
Learned lots of things this morning also.



Got back home past 8AM.
Start of Lance's Sunday as their dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment