Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lance's new walking time record on his fishing trip

Left home around 4:40 and arrived there 7:30 as scheduled.

Plan A was to park my bike at the entrance of hole AIT though, road construc:tion prevented it... So I dropped my bike lower section and went down to river(8:42).

10:02 Joyful first fish.

Very beautiful and huge fin.

I could set a hook several though, they were all hooked off...
And one of them was so huge having silver body...

After I saw the new footprint of other fisherman there,
there got no reaction from fish.

I met other earlier lure fisherman going down to the river,
and talked a little with very disappointed feelings...

Kept fishing till past 16:00 up to the TKM bridge.
Walked down along the river and passed the entrance of AIT hole around 17:30. Could pick my bike at 18:00 and arrived at the parking space of my car at 18:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment