Sunday, August 4, 2019

Lance's long summer vacation DAY 5; From OSHINO to NARITA

Since I lost the hit fly(#22? trico spinner pattern bought in Boise ten years ago) of last OSHINO trip which worked well in the evening as imitation of KUSHIGE. I tied several small spent type yesterday.

From #20 to #26. 

Today I had time to the evening, visited OSHINO.
7:53 ready for fishing.

This YAMAME near the bank at my side,

kept rising nicely though,

he was too nervous to fish...

9:05 Could meet the real jewel of OSHINO!

39cm so wild red banded OSHINO rainbow by wet fly.

9:30 32cm big YAMAME which I couldn't catch at the last trip.

#20 black bodied hen hackle spent one tied yesterday worked perfectly!

9:58 Just 30cm so nice YAMAME also!
Very good pace.

Fly was almost same but different body color, brown.

After this one, I visited the fly shop 'River's Edge' to buy something. And met D-chan and F-kun who went to MONTANA this summer. Fun to talk to them!

12:00 Moved downstream.

12:58 Rainbow by white marabou as the fourth one.

FUTASUJI MONKAGERO's dun which just hatched in front of me.

15:36 Got this brown by the sight nymphing #16 pheasant tail.
Just after talking with D-chan.

Time limit was almost there...

15:50 the fifth one was rainbow by spent one.
And added two more small ones as the 6th and 7th.

16:30 Caught this one as 8th and said good bye to D-chan and F-kun.
It is time to go, Lance.

Could pick my daughter up just as scheduled...

No comments:

Post a Comment